Here are some of our career options. Please feel free to contact us if you want to be part of our team:
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the candidate formulates and implements Key Tactical Actions related to her/his market areas. Responsible for soliciting business both for rooms and function rooms in his/her areas of assignment and meeting revenue and room night budget assiged. Shares sales leads, competitor reports and industry/market trends to the sales team.
- College graduate with a minimum hotel experience of 1 year.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Energetic and physically fit.
- Personable, people-oriented and approachable.
- Team player.
- Pays attention to details.
- Pro-active and anticipate guests' needs.
- Highly organized.
- Able to handle stress.
On the Job Trainees
The hotel also accepts Student Trainess or OJTs who are in need of undergoing the required number of hours for their internship. Student must be 18 years old at the time of aplication.