Here are some of our career options. Please feel free to contact us if you want to be part of our team
Front Office Agent
Under the guidance and supervision of the Assistant Front Office Manager, the candidate ensures that fast and efficient service is provided to guests with the registration, posting of charges, cashiering procedures, check out mail and message services, prompt answering of telephone calls, guests' inquiries and other guests' requirements.
The successful candidate's profile is:
- College graduate preferably HRM or Toruism.
- Must have at least 1 yerar experience if not a graduate of HRM/Tourism.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Self-motivated, energetic and physically fit.
- Personable, people-oriented and approachable.
- Team player.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to handle stress.
- Pays attention to details
- Highly organized
- Willing to work on shifts.
On the Job Trainees
The hotel also accepts Student Trainess or OJTs who are in need of undergoing the required number of hours for their internship. Student must be 18 years old at the time of aplication.