Here are some of our career options. Please feel free to contact us if you want to be part of our team:
Front Office Agent
Under the guidance and supervision of the Front Offie Manager, the Front Office Agent ensures that fast and efficient service is provided to guests with the registration, posting of charges, cashiering procedures, checkout, mail and message services, prompt answering of telephone calls, guests' inquiries and other guests' requirements.
· College graduate preferably HSHRA or BS Tourism.
· Must have at least 1 year experience if not a graduate of BS HRA/Tourism.
· Fluent in oral and written English.
· Energetic and physically fit.
· Personable, people-oriented and approachable.
· Team player.
· Pays attention to details.
· Pro-active and anticipate guests' needs.
· Highly organized.
· Able to handle stress.
· Willing to work on shifts.
On the Job Trainees
The hotel also accepts Student Trainess or OJTs who are in need of undergoing the required number of hours for their internship. Student must be 18 years old at the time of aplication.