Here are some of our career options. Please feel free to contact us if you want to be part of our team:
Front Office Manager
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, the candidate will be accountable for the performance of the front office team as well as lead coordination of all back area operations. You will cultivate and manage a work culture based on best guest customer service practices. As a key member of the Management team, you are required to motivate and develop the front office staff in support of business growth.
The successful candidate profile is:
- College graduate with a minimum hotel experience of 2 years in a managerial capacity.
- Self-motivated, energetic and have a passion for innovation.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical, leadership & communication skills.
- Responsive to change, with speed and accuracy.
On the Job Trainees
The hotel also accepts Student Trainess or OJTs who are in need of undergoing the required number of hours for their internship. Student must be 18 years old at the time of aplication.